maandag 9 januari 2012

Klatre steg for steg....(climbing step by step...)


Hi everyone!

After a lot of cards, I want to show you another LO. This one I made as a result of a competition on Scrappeland.no. We had to scrap a song. Well one of the favorite songs of our children is "Klatre steg for steg", climbing step by step. This was a song from Melodi Grand Prix junior here in Norway.

The photo's were made in the Netherlands, when we were on holiday there. 
I didn't use cardstock, only designpapers.  The flowers are from wood with three different buttons on it. My silhouette helped me making the big flower on the left, the journaling- and datetag. The title are letters from the paperstack and some are made with my Dymo labelmaker. For a little bit extra I placed a felt butterfly with the big flower. 

I love this LO. Now I have to decide in which album this one will end up :o)

Thanks again for your visit and I hope you will let me know what you think of this one.

See you soon!

4 opmerkingen:

Carol zei

This is a gorgeous LO Nicole, your children are gorgeous too. Carol x

Annemarie en Merit zei

wat een leuke LO en wat ziet het er allemaal heerlijk vrolijk uit. knap gedaan.

gr annemarie en merit

nicolet zei

Wat is deze layout super geworden Nicole!
Groetjes Nicolet

Gine zei

Awesome page, LOVE it !!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...