vrijdag 1 oktober 2010

A happy hello

For the Derwent-challenge blog I made this card. The challenge is to make a autumncard in the colours brown and green. 


I went through my old designpaper and found some pieces and bits that actually matched each other.  For the sketch I used one, I found on the Scrap en Stempel-club. When I saw it I fell in love, I really like it a lot.



This sweet little dwarf I got from my mother. I have no idea what its name is, so if anybody knows, please tell me. Of course I coloured him in with my one and only box of Derwent coloursoft pencils.

Skinn: 170-190-620
cap and pants: 480
sweater: 450
socks: 510
mushroom: 610-590-510
stones: 510
grass: 450
insect: 


I stamped the sentiment with white ink, but I had to trace it with my white pen.  
It's like the dwarf is saying hello to the bug, so there it is, a happy hello.


Some of the paper I distressed and some paper I left the way it was

I think this turned out to be a sweetie again. So if you too colour with Derwent coloursoft pencils, join the challenge! And of course visit my fellow DT-members for their beautiful cards and leave them a message as well.

Thanks for your visit and (hopefully) nice words!

11 opmerkingen:

*Ellen* zei

prachtig is je kaartje, en heel toepasselijk die kabouter op zijn paddestoel

Annemiek zei

Wat een mooie kaart Nicole. En je afbeelding is ook helemaal leuk en zo passend bij de herfst!

Groetjes, Annemiek

nicolet zei

Wat is je kaartje schitterend geworden Nicole!!
Fijn weekend.
Groetjes Nicolet

Unknown zei

Prachtige kaart Nicole en het is inderdaad een schattig kaboutertje.
Ik kan je helaas niet aan een naam helpen.

Een fijn weekend,

groetjes Yvon.

Christina zei

Wauwww dat is weer helemaal schitterend Nicole! Werkelijk prachtig!
Groeten Kristel

De Roelies zei

Zo wat een mooie kaart heb je weer gemaakt,hele fijne vakantie
groetjes lilian

Unnis Hobbyrom zei

Nydelig kort :) Flotte farger du har brukt:) Ønsker deg en flott helg!
Unni

Ans zei

Mooie kaart heb je weer gemaakt. Het kleuren met de Derwent potloden gaat steeds beter.
Op mijn blog staat een verrassing voor je. Ben benieuwd of je nog voor je vakantie komt kijken.
Mam

Riet zei

Prachtige kaart Nicole,lief afdrukje,mooi papier.

Liefs Riet.

Maya zei

Such a wonderful card!
Love the colors, the wonderful image and you`re design!
Hugs from Maya

Angelique zei

schitterend is je kaart zeg!! ik heb iets op mijn blog staan voor je;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...