donderdag 2 september 2010

Thank you

Do you remember the blogcandy Janneke had on my birthday? I won!! And I made her this card with the beautiful Magnolia she gave away. 



I want to enter this card to the challenge on Just Magnolia. There was a sketch you had to follow. I rotated it.



I stamped the "Thank you" on a piece of cardstock and stamped a frame with my 7Gypsies Interchangeably Stamp around it. Under the sentiment is a nice white flowerribbon.



Needles to say I used my Derwent coloursoft pencils again.

skin: 170-190-620
cheeks: 180
hair: 530-510-520
hairband and bows: 070
blouse: 040-050
leaves and stems: 400
roses: 100-120
trousers: 340-330
shadow: 360
ground: 530



A subtle detail: 3 little brads.



This card is on its way to Janneke. To thank her for her blog candy and to tell her that I am very glad I won this one!

Thanks for your visit again!



4 opmerkingen:

*Ellen* zei

wat een schattig en vrolijk kaartje is dit, prachtig gedaan, en gefeliciteerd met het winnen van de candy

Ans zei

Daar zal Janneke vast en zeker heel blij mee zijn. Erg mooie kaart.
Mam

Riet zei

Wat een prachtige kaart Nicole.

Liefs Riet.

Janneke zei

En vandaag viel de kaart op de mat Nicole, dank je wel.
De kaart is prachtig en staat op de kast te pronken!
Een heel fijn weekend

Janneke X

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...