donderdag 26 augustus 2010

2 Easelcards!

Last weekend I started with 2 easelcards. It was a while ago, that I made such a card and I thought it would be fun again. The sketch is from the Scrap and Stempel club. Here is the first one.


I used designpaper from Marianne Design. I love it. The papers fit perfectly with each other.



There are various flowers on it, but I must point out the little orange ones made out of tulle. They are adorable. I got these from my new friend Guida (thanks!!). The swirl is from Marianne Design and I borrowed it from my mum. 



Isn't this flowergirl sweet?

skinn: 170-190-620
hair: 590-630
cheeks: 180
dress and shoes: 200
basket and socks: 010-050
roses and flowerleaves: 120
ground: 530
shadow: 360



The sentiment was on the blog of Sentimental Sundays a couple of weeks ago. It is a beautiful quote from Alexander Smith. I printed it out and used a nestibility to cut it. 

I would like to enter this card on: 

The Stamp Man Challengee: make an easelcard

I hope you enjoyed your visit again, know that I love having you over!!

3 opmerkingen:

Ans zei

Hartstikke goed gedaan. Mooie kleurencombinaties.
Mam

Riet zei

Schitterend Nicole,leuke stempel,mooi papier en kleuren.

Liefs Riet.x

Linda S. L zei

oh my gosh hun! this is so georgous. Love the colors and how you put it together! hugs!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...