donderdag 20 mei 2010

Have a great day!


My oldest daughter is turning 7 in July and I already made a card for her. I read about three challenges which all three fit the bill perfectly:

1. the sketch from Friday Sketchers
2. Cute and girly from A Spoon full of Sugar
3. Using only pink in your colouring from Derwents



I made this card at my mom's and I used some of her dies from Crealies. 
The little pink roses I found in her stash!! 



This cute prinsess is a Ollyfant stamp, just coloured with pink. For those who are interested, I used the following pencils: face: 180 + 610, hair: 650 + 660 + 690, wardrobe: 160 + 210.


The beautifull dress is a little big for this little princess. 



Of course I did some decorating on the inside. 

Now I have to keep this one a secret for my girl for two months. But in the end I am sure that she is going to like her princesscard.

Thanks for your visit!

8 opmerkingen:

Thea zei

Oooo, wouw Nicole, this is really beautifull, love everything about it. Great job..
Thanks for taking part on the challenge.

Greetings Thea

Ans zei

Heb het kaartje al in het echt gezien en is werkelijk schitterend. De jarige zal er beslist heel erg blij mee zijn.
Groetjes Ans

Dina zei

die is echt gaaf, super stempel, bedankt voor het meedoen

Riet zei

What a gorgeous card Nicole.

Hugs Riet.xx

Annemiek zei

Wat een leuke kaart Nicole! Daar zal je dochter vast heel blij mee zijn. Bedankt voor het meedoen met de Derwentchallenge.

M@rtine zei

oh geweldig wat een super leuke kaart heb je gemaakt.

Liefs Martine

Angelique zei

oow wauw zeg, deze is schitterend!! bedankt voor het meedoen aan de challenge!

Toneloni * Tonje zei

Oh what a beautiful card.Love the colors

Thanks for playing with us over at A Spoon Full of Sugar.

Hugs
Tonje

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...