dinsdag 30 maart 2010

Just saying hello en Welkom thuis


After the sketch of Sweet Sketch Wednesday I made this card yesterday, together with my scrapclub. 

 

I replaced the little flower in the sketch with 3 brads. 




With some pieces of designpaper I decoraded the inside...




.... and the back together with my own stamp.




On this beautiful Ollyfant stamp I used my derwent pencils and the MCP technique.

.................



And my daughter made a card also for her grandmother, who is coming home from her vacation!




Isn't it a beautiful card she made??


3 opmerkingen:

sweetbloominscraps zei

What a sweet boy's card! I love your coloring and your papers...so perfect! Thanks for playing at SSW!

Anoniem zei

Great card, and image!!!

Linda S. L zei

tittei :D
suuuper søtt kort du har laget og ikke minst super herlig det jenta di har laget!! :D

ligger forresten en liten ting til deg i bloggen min ;)
klemmm

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...